Once you’ve dropped your camper off, you’ll want to make a vacation of it! Stay at the lakeside Highland Lodge just down the road from camp, in any number of Greensboro’s charming cottages and homes, or in a B&B, inn, or a cabin in a neighboring Northeast Kingdom town.
- Greensboro Barn locally made pottery, porcelain jewelry and watercolor paintings.
- Hazendale Farm Stand Please note, Hazendale’s Farm Stand is undergoing renovations and will be closed for the 2015 season, but don’t worry, you can still find their produce at Willey’s!
- Carole’s Cuisine (formerly The French Tart) Order ahead only, phone only: (802) 533-2359, Address: 45 Lauredon Ave. Greensboro, VT 05841 Northeast Kingdom
- Bohemian Bread (Sundays only…Shh! Local secret!)
- Chill try the peanut butter gelato!