Ways to Give
Circus Smirkus strives to make it as easy as possible for donors to make contributions to inspire and empower youth through the circus arts.
- Credit Card Gifts: Smirkus accepts American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard. Donors may make one-time gifts or schedule monthly credit card installments by visiting our secure giving page at smirkus.org/giving/
- If you prefer to make your gift over the telephone, call Kim Sargeant at 802-533-7443 ext. 21 to charge gifts, make a pledge, or set up installment payments on your credit card.
- Checks: All checks can be mailed to:
1 Circus Rd.
Greensboro, VT 05841
- Stock Gifts: A gift of appreciated securities is a great option, as donors frequently avoid capital gains tax and may be able to claim income tax deductions as well.
- Download the form and get started: Circus Smirkus Securities Transfer Information
- Need more information to transfer securities? Please contact Smirkus’ Development Specialist, Scott Robbins at (802)533-7443 ext. 40 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned Gifts: Remembering Smirkus in your will is a great way to leave a legacy and keep the show moving down the road. Contact your attorney or legal adviser to give a fixed amount or a percentage of your estate to make a lasting impact on Circus Smirkus.